Monday, January 12, 2015

Organizing Challenge

Hey there!!  Sorry I have been MIA this year, been a little under the weather and have had zero motivation to get moving.  We finally got all the Christmas decorations put up in all their boxes and actually labeled what was in each box this year....woohoo!!!  After all the decorations are put up, it is nice to have a clean slate to start with so I plan to take advantage and get after it.  This weekend, while trying to stay warm by the fire, I managed to read a few blogs and the inspiration has finally hit me full force.  Well, now it is time to take action.  A new year and new beginnings, anyone with me??????

One of the blogs I recently started following is A Bowl Full Of Lemons, and I am absolutely in love! She is currently doing a 14 week home organizing challenge and I have signed up for the challenge.  I will be a week behind, but it is never too late to get started!  Week 1 is the kitchen, and after taking a quick peek in my cabinets I know this will be a hard one for me.  For some reason, I have an attachment to my kitchen appliances and gadgets....one day I might need five spatulas all at once!

WEEK 1: THE KITCHEN (A BOWL FULL OF LEMONS)
So, who is with me???  Let's get this party started!  Time to make your piles: donate, toss, and keep!  I hope to share with you all next week an organized kitchen and would love to see your pictures too!!

With much love,

Kristin


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are moderated and might take a moment to appear.